Men nude on public, Spy cam, Football and rugby players in the locker rooms and showers, Gay videos, Gay photos, Erotic clips, Bisexual, Funny videos with naked men, Nude male celebrities, Nude male photos, CFNM, CMNM, Contemporary art, YouTube videos

  • July 4, 2017

    Deviant Otter - SHADY FUCKERS



    I've had a major crush on Sean Duran since I saw him at the gym when I first moved to Florida. Physically he is my ideal man to fuck; built, covered in tattoos, furry, and looks like he could be up anyone. I have to admit I was a bit intimated when he first showed up because I've been jerking off to this guy for almost a year, and here he is in my house! But it was pretty easy to lose my jitters once started worshiping and sucking my balls. From then on out I was feeling my deviant, rough self and banged him out every way I had imagined. This guy is such a stud, on and off camera, and I cannot wait for seconds...or thirds, I'm greedy.




    Download This VIDEO!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Top Up Down Bottom